How many of us really know the average number of words spoken by an individual each day? Well, it is at least 7,000 words in a day! Most of us believe that it is the words that truly craft the eloquence of our speech. But that is far from the truth! It is primarily the sentences and how we structure them that influence both oral and writing skills and generate a positive impact on the eyes, the ears, and the minds of the audiences.
The Art of Sentence Framing by Professional Assignment Writers
The significance of right sentence framing becomes extremely important when your written piece of work set to earn marks or grades for your future career prospects. That is the reason why, it is always suggestive that when your career is at stake, put a professional assignment writer behind the steering wheel!
When you hire assignment help India from an agency with writers who know how to craft engrossing content, you not only match all the assignment guidelines professionally but also skyrocket your chances to excellent grades in no time. The task would be assigned to expert assignment writer with in-depth understanding of the subject. These writers are former professors and academicians who are familiar with what your teachers are anticipating out of your work and how to engage the reader impressively with each sentence.
The sentence creation prowess of your homework assignments would reach the highest level with best assignment writing services in India. We will understand how the selection of the right assignment writers India can easily be accomplished with the help of prudent selection. But prior to that, let us try to explore some of the key secrets of sentence framing that effectively make your share of thoughts more powerful, intriguing, and intentional.
What is a Sentence of All About?
A sentence is basically the entire arrangement of words that are relevant and bode well. It is an assimilation of various words containing a subject and renders some info about it. There would always be utilization of various syntactic components such as nouns, verbs, action adjectives, etc. to structure the word in a prudent sense.
A correctly structured sentence will always derive a meaning and it is always easy for the reader to read and comprehend. The appropriate grouping of the words would make sure that the concerned sentence provides the impact that it intends to deliver at the first place. The basic rule of initiating and terminating a sentence is that it always begins with a capital letter and ends with a full stop (period), a question mark, or an exclamation mark.
The Types of Sentences Frequently Used in Assignments
The following are the four key types of sentence structuring and formation styles that are commonly used in the homework assignments of higher studies –
- Declarative Sentence: It is a form of sentence used to create a statement.
- Interrogative Sentence: It is a form of sentence used to ask a question or a query.
- Exclamatory Sentence: A sentence which is used to surprise or express.
- Imperative Sentence: A sentence which is used to give an order or a command to someone to do something.
Please note that apart from suggestive motivations, the utilization of these sentences requires various punctuation marks. A declarative sentence is generally ended with a full stop (.), an interrogative sentence is ended with a question mark (?), an exclamatory sentence is an ended with an exclamation mark (!), whereas, an imperative sentence can generally end with a full stop or an exclamation mark.
Understanding the basic elements of these sentences help you create excellent descriptive and analytical assignments, essays, dissertations, and research papers. The art of creating powerful sentences can make your work visually illustrative.
That is the point where the best assignment writers India can play a decisive role for you. We will get an insight about how to reach for a reliable paid assignment help India later, but before that, let us understand all the above-mentioned sentence types in an elaborative manner with examples.
It represents the most essential and common types of sentences that simply say something or represent general information. It could simply be a one-line sentence, or rather, a long structure having complex connectors. These sentences normally end along with a period.
Some Examples of Declarative Sentences
- My son is a chess prodigy.
- This Italian cuisine is primarily based on cheese and spaghetti.
- The dog chased down the teenager.
- My brother is an athlete, yet he prefers to take the ride in a car.
- Paris is the capital of France.
Now, these forms of sentences are primarily used in the form of hook sentences. It is a type of sentence that energizes the reader with enthusiasm and convinces him or her to read ahead. The examples have been mentioned to help you understand which kinds of sentences fall in this category and how you can use them in your homework assignment papers.
It is a type of sentence that indicates an inquiry and finishes with a question mark. It follows a straightforward structure and can be utilized to pose an inquiry, especially to the reader.
Some Examples of Interrogative Sentences
- Where do you live?
- Do you know that Taj Mahal is in India?
- What is the name of your cat?
- Did you follow all the instructions for the day?
- Have you watched that film?
- Can I borrow your bike for a day?
It is a form of sentence which is effective in communicating your feelings and it ends up with an exclamation mark. The sentence is effective when the writer is required to express his or her compelling feeling about a person, situation, place, or someone’s behavioural characteristics.
Some Examples of Exclamatory Sentences:
- What an unbelievable story!
- You are such an arrogant person!
- You are driving so fast!
- Such an overwhelming personality!
- Yay, I got the concert tickets!
- What a bright sunshine today!
An imperative sentence represents either a command or a request. One of the most intriguing aspects of this form of sentence is the fact that it can end with a full stop, period, or an exclamation mark.
Some Examples of Imperative Sentences:
- Stop yelling!
- Pass the bowl of yogurt.
- Do not stay out at night.
- Bring me a cup of coffee.
- Please be on time.
- Shut the windows now!
The Application of Various Types of Sentences
- Declarative Sentence: The application of this sentence type in writing provides the reason and direction for your circumstance. Here, the reader will access the perspective and comprehends the point effectively. It can easily be utilized in any formal writing or an imaginative piece of work.
- Interrogative Sentence: Your writing results in this form of sentence when you demand an answer. The sentence type is effective in ignoring miscommunication and to ask direct questions or queries.
- Exclamatory Sentence: It is helpful to enable the readers to relate to your feelings and emotions. These forms of sentences are widely used by the writers in their creative writing process, including the blogs. These sentences do assist the writer to stimulate the minds of the readers.
- Imperative Sentence: This form of sentence is effective when you are releasing a command or guidance. The impact of the sentence would be influential to engage the reader to act on the grounds of your command or instruction.
How Assignment Help India can Assist you Structure the Sentence you Desire?
When you hire paid assignment help online from a professional assignment writing agency, then you transfer the whole load of effective sentence formation on expert shoulders. The expert assignment writers in India will understand the core requirement of your subject/ topic as well as the perception of your audience and frame every sentence accordingly.
Hire the writers with mammoth experience of over 14 years in the field of assignment writing services from Thoughtful Minds. The writers would employ their expertise and work with the core concepts of sentence formation to deliver the best in business. Order highly affordable paid academic writing services by the pros for all the subjects now!!