4 Ps OF MARKETING
Want to score well in your Assignments? Let us help you!
GET INSTANT HELP FROM EXPERTS
Fill form to get best assignment help
5 Star Rating
4 Ps of Marketing Assignment Help with Expertise from Specialized Professionals
Product, price, place, and promotion are the four cornerstones over which any successful marketing campaign stands, irrespective of conventional or modern marketing tactics. Outsource your assignments from academic writers who know how the core marketing concepts work on the ground.
Marketing is a field of management that is required to be studied in an extensive manner with numerous associative components and sub-topics. If we define marketing in simplest of the terms, then we can consider it to be any activity of any business enterprise related to or associated with selling and purchasing of a product or service.
When we speak in terms of the conventional and modern tools of marketing, then advertisements, commercials, news releases, mobile marketing, search engine optimization, blogging, bookmarking, tweeting, pinning, and networking are the mediums are easily pop on our minds. If we talk about the core objective of any marketing organization, then it is all out catching the attention of the target audience in the first step and converting leads into sales in the second. Some of the catchy approaches to attain the same is through celebrity endorsements, slogans, design of packets, general media exposure, etc. Marketing has been an integral segment of the businesses and industries right from the earliest times. With the advent of the modern era and ever increase in the competition, the correct marketing tactics have become a need of the hour.
How the 4 Ps of Marketing can Make your Product/ Service Visible Out of an Ocean of Brands?
It is an undeniable fact that the successful marketing outcomes cannot be achieved merely through one single tool or tactic. It always results out of a perfect combination of effectual marketing strategies, marketing plans and extremely fruitful marketing mixes. The following are the most defining marketing components that are elaborately explained for any 4 P assignment help for any marketing subject common to the management studies.
The assignment writing services aimed at drafting the marketing strategies for the students and marketing professionals solely aim to help the business enterprise cope with crisis. The consistent yet flexible application of the strategy to acquire a sustainable competitive edge and boosting the sales. The step features all long term and short-term activities as well as incorporating all kinds of basic and essential marketing activities.
It is formally elaborated in the marketing case studies, as well as marketing research papers and reports. The planning is meticulously defined in the business documents for the development and implementation as per the current position of the brand in the market. Apart from the b-schools, the marketing online assignment help is also offered to the marketing professionals responsible for drafting the marketing plan for a period of one to five years in an enterprise or organization.
It can be defined as the tool that is applied by the marketers with the sole purpose of marketing and coveted visibility. It is a term that is used to describe a particular set of tactics or actions. A business enterprise applies these tactics for the promotion of its products and services brand in the market. Here, it is the marketing mix that comprises of the 4 Ps i.e., product, price, place, and promotion. It is worth to note that all the components of marketing mix are interrelated to one another and does affect each other. Let us understand all these four components of marketing mix one by one-
This element of marketing mix can be defined as goods and services that are sold to the customers or people to successfully fulfill their needs. The marketers present in the market make a thorough assessment of the significance of their products and services. The sales strategies are developed after successfully evaluating the product life cycle i.e., the phase of growth, the phase of maturity and the phase of decline. It is critical to assess the following questions to enable the development of the right product or service.
- What does the targeted audience or customer expect out of the service or product?
- What are the functional features that you would integrate to your product or service to successfully fulfill the requirements of the customer base?
- How does the customer or the targeted audience is intended to use the product or the service?
- What is the brand name of the product or service?
- What are the different variants of the product? What are the different colors and sizes in which it is accessible in the market?
What is the total amount that the customer is required to pay to own the product or service? It is the price that primarily decides the profitability of a business venture. Principally speaking, there are three different forms of pricing strategies present in the market, namely, neutral pricing, marketing penetrating pricing, and market skimming pricing. Various sorts of expenditures such as raw materials, cost of manpower, machinery as well as the money spent upon the promotional activities, etc. All these factors are taken into consideration while deciding the price of a product or service. It is pivotal to analyze the following questions to successfully develop the correct pricing strategy -
- What is the cost of production of that service or product?
- What price is expected by the target customer?
The third element of marketing mix would involve different tools and methods to help ensure that the potential and target customers are made aware regarding the product or service through various channels of communication. Marketers utilize the events like advertising, online marketing, sales promotion, banner ads, events and public relations to success promote the given service or product. If the promotion is effectively done, then it will have the capacity to boost the sales of the product or service to an exponential level. This is somewhat that ultimately helps a business enterprise to achieve its strategic marketing goals and objectives.
To develop the right kind of promotion strategy, it is critical to assess the following questions-
- What is the most ideal time to promote or launch the given service or product?
- What are the promotion strategies opted by the competitors?
- Which is the most suited place(s) or way to reach the target audience or customers?
In the simplest of the terms, it is the place or location where the service or product is distributed or made available to the targeted customers. The target market segment, the target customers, type of service or product, availability of the resources, and price are some of the major factors that eventually decide the place of selling or distribution of goods or services.
How Thoughtful Minds Can Help you with 4P Marketing Assignments?
The assignments dedicated the 4 Ps of marketing do carry difficult and challenging tasks. That is the reason why, a quality marketing assignment help for students is inevitable to have an impressive grade-sheet to hunt for better job opportunities in the future. When students outsource the best of the writers from a reliable agency to get their 4P marketing assignments done, they are hiring the most professional hands to give finest touch to their submission.
- The Finest Writers in the Industry: With 500+ in-house assignment writers working for us across the world, we can offer the services of both former academicians and PhD holders to do absolute justice with each assignment submission. They can assist you with different marketing assignment writing formats and referencing style. Whether you are seeking assignment submission with best researched information or struggling with the assignment content due to non-English speaking background, you can get solutions for all your needs.
- Best Price to Offer: The assignment writing price for each order is highly reasonable and well within the budget of students from different financial backgrounds. Besides offering specially tailored price, the students can also avail bulk order discounts as well as brand loyalty points for long term association with our agency.
- Always at par with Deadline: More than 15 years in service and submission of 30,000+ assignments till date, we have never missed the committed deadline. That is one of the pivotal reasons why we have built a goodwill in the global academic industry online that has earned us the trust of countless number of students in different domains, including the students of marketing management.
- Plagiarism Free Assignments: For the students who are always cautious about their reputation and academic excellence, an accusation of plagiarism would be nothing short of a nightmare. Thoughtful Minds assigns a full-fledged, dedicated team of writers and editors to check the final marketing assignment draft word by word to leave not even a modicum of plagiarism from the beginning till the end. Apart from professional expertise gained over the years, the final assignment draft meant for submission is personally checked with the help of advanced anti-plagiarism software to offer the student the absolute confidence of making error-free submission.
- 24×7 Support: Our dedicated support team offers round-the-clock assistance to the students globally. The students can get their pre-order and post order queries responded by highly learnt, dedicated and courteous support staff through phone, email, SMS, online messenger, social media, etc. Just get in touch and enjoy the support accessibility you rightly deserve!
- Free Revision Services: Thoughtful Minds cares! That is why our dedicated support for our students continues even after the submission of the said assignment order. When most of the other assignment writing agencies try to profit out of the post order assignment revision request of the students, Thoughtful Minds offers limited free revision service for free. If there is any revision suggested by the assignment instructor or marketing professors, just let our support representative know about the same and get it done on priority.
So, what is still there to ponder about? Get case study help, essay help, dissertation help, marketing report writing help, marketing research paper writing help, coursework help, thesis help, PowerPoint presentation (PPT) help, as well as other forms of custom 4P marketing assignment writing services. Fill the order form and make the payment at the tips of your fingers and sit back and relax to get your desired 4P marketing assignment order submitted online.