Crime has been an integral part of human civilization since the time humans came in first contact with one another. Right from the crimes committed to sustain the necessities to the ones committed due to greed and anti-social behaviour, there are no excuses in the eyes of the law. When we speak in terms of the modern context, then an in-depth study on the acts of crime is conducted through criminology. From law enforcement to forensic science, the study of criminology has a lot to offer. A career in the field of criminology is steadily becoming demanding as rate as well as the forms of crimes are changing at a staggering pace day by day in different parts of the world.
It is the job of a criminologist to develop theories to explain a concerned form of crime as a social phenomenon. A criminologist is expected to conduct the assessment of the data to determine the reason behind committing the crime. Once the reason(s) are derived, it is the time to forecast and contain further outbreak of such an anti-social behaviour.
We frequently prepare the list of recommended topics for our students seeking assignment writing services for different subjects. Our efforts remain to help students save their time and energy, which they occasionally spend over the search and selection of the right topic for their next assignment homework. In the subject of criminology, the students are expected to deliver a pile of assignments on a timely basis. Here, our effort is to help our students with a list of top 100 criminology dissertation topics to refer for the future assignment homework. The list has been prepared by the researchers of our agency after conducting thoughtful brainstorming sessions with the academicians of criminology. It helped us get a better insight about the topics trending in different types of criminology courses.
The field of criminology is known to offer different types of courses for students to pursue a degree of their choice. Some of the most popular courses shall include Certificate Course in Forensic Science, Diploma Course in Forensic Science and Criminology, Diploma Course in Cyber Crime, Bachelor Degree Course in Forensic Science and Criminology, Diploma in Criminal Law (D. Crin), Diploma in Criminology and Penology, Master’s Degree Course in Forensic Science and Criminology, Master of Science (M. Sci) in Criminology, Master’s Degree Course in Forensic Science and Criminology Research, Master of Arts (M. A.) in Criminology and Criminal Justice, Master of Legislative Law (LLM) in Criminal Law and Criminology, Master of Arts (M. A.) in Anti-Terrorism Law, Master of Legislative Law (LLM) in Crimes and Torts, Post Graduate Diploma Course in Forensic Science and Criminology, Master of Legislative Law (LLM) in Criminal Law, etc.
Does it pain you to lose grade-points for presenting dissertation with incorrect writing structure? Read the below article to learn how you can master the correct dissertation writing structure in a matter of a few minutes.
The Job Profiles and Career Scope in Criminology
There are certain reasons why we always encourage our students to take their degree in criminology very seriously. We suggest them to get online assignment help from a reliable criminology assignment writing agency to submit assignments that are worth getting awarded with high grades. The primary reason is the plethora of job opportunities that it can offer to the students in various job profiles. Some of the most prominent ones include being private detectives, crime scene analyst, crime investigators, crime laboratory analyst, forensic surgeon, forensic engineer, F. B. I. agents, crime intelligence analyst, police officers, law reform researcher, community corrections coordinator, regional crime prevention coordinator, drug policy advisor, consumer advocate, environment protection, etc.
The subject offers widespread scope of career opportunities to the students and following are the points that would help you understand the significance of sincerely pursuing this subject –
- Career scope in the field of criminology: There are major job opportunities in the field of criminology.
- The field is known to offer scientists, research assistants, forensic scientists, criminologists, as well as in the form of an investigator.
- Once the students have finished a course in the field, they can choose job in different areas like Forensic Department, Research area, Police, Medical Hospitals, Court, C B I, F B I, Private Hospitals, Colleges, Crime Laboratories, Institutions, Prison Reforms Programs, MNCs (legal matters) and several others.
- One may be an academician or professor in an institution, college, or the university or as a self-practising professional in the field of legal study or the judiciary.
That is why, we advise you to throw any misconception out of the window that once your pass with a quality degree in the field of criminology, you might struggle with the dearth of career opportunities. The field of criminology has plenty to offer and all you are required to do is excel in your course with concrete practical exposure and solid grades.
Wish to strengthen your assignment writing style with the help of powerful online tools? Reach the below link to know about some of the exciting online assignment writing tools that can redefine your assignment writing style.
Top 100 Criminology Dissertation Topics that can Help you with Future Assignments
For our students relentlessly pursuing quality criminology dissertation topics, we are bringing in for them the full list of top 100 most advised dissertation assignment topics from our experts of the subject. Our experts have ensured the publication of an all-inclusive list of the assignment topics that comprehensively cover different fields of the subject. It is well anticipated that the given list would achieve all sorts of dissertation help requirements. So now, let us begin –
- The rights to vote for prisoners: The arguments for and against on the grounds of the legal and ethical aspects of the situation
- Investigate different cases of domestic violence and conduct a comparative study of victimology
- The causes and rates of arsons in schools and what are the evident and concealed reasons for such a violent behaviour by juveniles?
- The serial killers phenomena: How are the predisposing factors like role of peers, family relations and the surrounding environment influence the same?
- Community policemen and their efficient role in preventing and solving crimes
- The influence of domestic violence on the mental health of women. Make a comparative study about the situation in Western and Asian countries
- How the modern Internet technologies are inducing the frequency of suicides?
- Police brutality and tortures in the developing countries and their present and future ramifications
- Cyber crimes in the modern world: Effective ways to detect and the approaches to deal with them
- Is police empowerment the only way to curtail the crime rates in developing nations: Comment
- What are the measures that can be taken to ensure the safety of minority community in a country? Make an assessment in terms of criminology literature
- How illegal immigration contributed to crime within a state? Discuss it with the example of a country of your choice
- What are the implications of the political backing for the smooth running of criminal activities?
- Discuss the role of community structures and architectural design of the residential buildings in the prevention of crime. Provide a qualitative review
- Discuss the relevance of the socio-cultural background of a residential community in the quality and quantity of the crimes taking place in the region
- How the commitment to crime changes in the region with respect to the alteration in the seasons and geography?
- Conduct a study on the exposure of the students to drugs and how it is adversely affecting the overall population of the youth?
- ‘The birds of feather flock together’- Conduct an assessment of the criminal social communities in the United Kingdom through literature based evidence
- Discuss the relationship between crime and unemployment on the grounds of quantitative data. Conduct the study on the grounds of the academic qualification, individual activities and the tenure of employment
- Who actually benefit out of crime prevention? Make a study on the direct and the indirect benefactors
- Does alleviation of poverty actually reduces crime? Give a qualitative review
- What are the social and financial implications of crime deterrence? Provide an extended literature review on any American state of your choice
- White-collar employees and corporate crime- Assessing the mindset for the ‘cleaner’ sorts of crime
- The prominent characteristics of the deployment of police personnel at the hot spots of crime in the UK
- Is there a role of childhood experiences in the engagement of criminal activities in the adolescents? Give a qualitative review
- The application of biotechnology and the digital environments for the management of crime in the country of your choice
- Is there a feasibility of crime forecasting? Discuss about the development of a logical rationale
- Discuss the history of gender related crime in an Asian country of your choice
- Is it true that all the entrapped people are doomed forever to a life of crime? Write an essay on the basis of mixed methods evidence
- Is marriage helpful to deter crime? Make an evaluation of the current literature
- Elaborate the role of the behavioural genetic studies in the field of criminology
- Women and criminology: A case analysis
- The academic framework and training necessities of criminologists in the United States
- An evaluation of the reasons why terrorists a few times turn away from their extremist groups
- Discuss some of the most successful research methods in the field of criminology
- What role does the religion plays in the endorsement of global extremism?
- Provide an analytical justification for a gradual decline in the prison populations across Europe
- How does the political leanings of the professors in universities influence the students to commit crime due to political ideologies?
- Bringing concealed weapons to the campus: How does the trend putting the lives of the students in danger across the US?
- The context of capital punishment with respect to the age of the convict: Prepare a literature on criminology studies
- How does the forensic psychology helps in the study of criminology?
- Offer a research review of the legislation passed on stalking and how it impacted the cases of stalking?
- Mental health of the sex offenders: A global viewpoint
- How does the neighbourhood topography motivate crimes?
- A literature review on the kinds of crimes that are specific to each gender
- The trends and implications of criminology in the era of globalization
- Street crime- Who actually owns the responsibility?
- The criminal policies in the UK and the US: A comparative study
- How modern policing strategies have helped endorse the war against drugs?
- Sexual violence in the form of a weapon in armed conflict: A case study
- Marginalization, discrimination and persecution of religious minorities in Pakistan
- Elaborate the impact of the genocidal acts in community cohesiveness
- How corruption impacts the social, political, security and economy of a country?
- What is the motivation for women to join ISIS?
- A critical assessment of how the US government is responding to the threats posed by cyber criminals
- What is the relationship between racial stereotyping and crime?
- How do the consumption of drugs and alcohol influence sexual assaults?
- LGBT and participation in crime: Understanding the social factors contributing to the same
- A discourse assessment on how COVID-19 has shaped the context of crime
- Understanding the role of technology in promoting the rate of crime
- What essential role does rehabilitation centres play in curbing the vicious circle of crime?
- How the breeding grounds for crime are different in urban and rural settings?
- Discuss the significance of cybercrime legislation and its place in successfully maintaining law and order
- Make a critical assessment of bullying in school v/s crime
- A critical examination of police force brutality in the United States
- A detailed examination of the history of crime that passes through generations
- How religious fanaticism is the root cause of terrorism?
- Are crimes done during diseases or natural disasters excusable in contrast to normal circumstances?
- Men too are the victims of domestic violence: A case study
- Is immigration does have a connection with the increased rate of crime within the region?
- What are the contributing factors in the formation of a serial killer? Do genetics play a role in it, the influence of society plays a role in it, or both?
- Is it possible to achieve a crime free society? Discuss the possibility or non-possibility of the same
- Is our education system somehow lagging in its goals of shaping good moral characteristics of our students? Comment
- How internal militia uprisings are linked with political turmoil within a region or state?
- Please elaborate the thin line of difference between criminology and law enforcement
- How important is the role of parental supervision in curtailing the rate of crime committed by the teenagers?
- What are the contributing factors that result in the formation and rise of the youth gangs in a concerned society of a less developed nation?
- Gun control laws v/s the fundamental rights of the citizens: How the Americans find themselves divided between past, present and future?
- What kind of role can the schools and the community play in successfully preventing the cases of child abuse?
- The evolution of counterfeiting with the advancement in the field of technologies
- How does the racial abuse of international students traduce the reputation of a country in front of global education community?
- Can forced labour truly play the role of a deterrent for the detainees and help ensure a better way of correction for them? Comment
- Is the representation of terrorism by media an exaggeration?
- Is the culture a key of shaping the moral standards of citizens and leading to a better society?
- Can abortion be labelled under the classification of crime? Discuss and elaborate
- Discuss the cases of honour killings in some of the countries of South-Asia. How stringent laws helped the law enforcement and judicial bodies to keep a check on such cases?
- How the parental separation results in the future course of violence?
- Were the campaigns of Black Lives Matter (BLM) marred by violence rather than goal of upholding justice?
- The unseen world of male rape in the society we are living right now
- The usage of social media to fuel crimes against children
- Lenient bail terms for harsh crimes reflect the weakness of the judicial structure. Comment
- How Islamic charities are steadily becoming a major source of terrorist financing?
- How justifiable is the media trial? How it can make the life of an accused far worse than actual sentencing?
- How human trafficking plays a key role in the practice of beggary in the urban states?
- The rising tide of feminism and increased rate of crime with impunity against males. Comment
- How the regulation of prostitution can actually help reduce sex related crimes?
- Discuss how digitization of the public services helping to combat corruption in India?
- How police reforms are essential to make the law enforcement well equipped to combat criminal activities?
- Is animal trafficking a prime cause of the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic in China? Provide an elaborative case study
- Discuss the history of organised crime practised by Russian mafia. Give a comparative context of it with the practices of Italian mafia
And with that, our marathon list of the latest topics has reached its conclusive pointer. Well, our team is confident enough to believe that it has served the topic selection requirements of our students for the next criminology homework assignments.
Not to mention, the inclusion of criminology homework assignment topics has been done in such a manner that it can rescue our students out of not just dissertation writing requirements, rather the criminology homework assigned in other assignment writing formats as well. For instance, the list can fulfil to all our topic selection requirements related to coursework help, essay help, term paper help, research paper writing help, ppt help, case study help and thesis help in the most convenient way possible.
Facing dilemma with the selection of the next criminal law assignment topic? We recommend you to visit the below link and pick one from a free list prepared by experts.
Did you find the most appropriate topic for your next criminology assignment homework? We are indeed confident that you did! We are also accepting the fact that you have already started working on the new assignment meant for submission after picking one of the topics enlisted above. We are wishing our students good luck with their writing efforts and hope that our free online homework help initiatives in the form of criminology title recommendations have proven to be worth it!
In case you desire professional criminology intervention from the experts to get the assignment homework done, then also our team of highly respected experts can make the magic happen. Our paid assignment help services offer an arsenal of writers with masters and doctorate/ PhD degrees in criminology. They can customise their writing as per the requirements posed by the clients and make your final criminology draft the envy of many. Reach criminology assignment help and confirm your order at the most student friendly rate now!