The students and the professionals who are required to submit thesis and research assignments at their universities or workplace, expected to be familiar with what case studies are. This scholarly form of academic submission demands in-depth analysis of the topic, immaculate researching and eloquent structuring and writing of the content.
Here, we are going to glance our focus on some of the key secrets of crafting a powerful case study and how to generate argumentative analysis and inference based on the same. Once you go through the writing tips mentioned below, it is well assured that your case study assignment writing would not only impress the academicians but also help you secure good grades/marks.
While beginning to write a case study and analysis, begin with the following steps –
- Identify the Given Case: When you are required to complete a case study task, you are either assigned or opt for a research problem yourself. Once the case topic is decided, a thorough analysis of the case is required to be done on the grounds of pure hypothesis. Here, the definition of hypothesis revolves around the revelation of valuable insights on the issues. These insights include the research information that were not published in the earlier works and can be laid as the foundation for the new case analysis. The written case ought to be backed by crucial evidence belonging to the research work.
When a case study assignment is proposed for evaluation, its relevance lies in resolving the modern-day issues. It has to offer a pertinent, logical, and argumentative solution to the problem raised. It must answer the questions raised regarding the present-day issues belonging to the targeted audience and how much successful it has proven itself in that attempt with concrete evidence. The right professional approach of crafting the case plays as a decisive tool for establishing a lucid understanding of the way of addressing a specific issue.
- The Structure of the Case Study: The prima facie objective of any case study is exhaustively investigating the case. It is all about the contribution of new knowledge to an already known research problem.
The following are the integral components of a standard case study structure:
- Introduction: It is the segment of the case study that highlights the issue. Here, the writer is also required to mentioned how the given case study and analyses can solve the given issue. It is the job of the introductory segment to describe the research problem, as well as the methodology of the given analyses. Here, the case analyst also explains the vitality of the case and what is the background associated with it.
- Literature Review: It is the segment of case study dedicated to the exploration of scholarly articles, books, journals, and other sources of legitimate information regarding the research topic assigned in the case study. It is the part of literature review, where the writer is required to highlights his/her piece of work and its contribution. The section also features a submission of how the given case study could play a decisive role in exploring solutions to the research problems. It can address the new as well as existing unresolved issues.
- Methodology: It is with the help of the methodology that we can understand how a specific case study and analyses assignment can be written. It explains the key reasons for opting the case study topic. Please note that the methodology description is utterly based on the form of subject taken for analyses. The subject taken can be an event, an incident, a place, a phenomenon, or a person. It is a matter of fact that irrespective of the chosen subject type, it is essential for the researcher and analyst to explain the concrete reasons behind the selection of the subject.
- Discussion: All the pivotal components of discussion revolves around the crucial findings observed in the research work. Here, the researcher/analyst is required to give a brief explanation of the research problem, subsequently demonstrating the research study outcomes.
- Conclusion: The researcher analyst is required to summarize the contents based on the case study question and answers in a pristine language. He/she needs to highlight over the crucial points of the provided research work. The findings belonging to the case study are explained in this final segment.
Now, a professional case study assignment writing agency can help you in finishing the assigned project or homework on time. The prices remain pocket-friendly to the students and cover all types of case study, analysis and research topics discussed in top-notch colleges and universities in all parts of the globe. Visit assignment writing service and experience the paid case study assignment help of the highest standards.
Different Types of Case Studies Offered for Students
The following are some of the common forms of case study writing services offered at Thoughtful Minds:
- Explanatory Paid Case Study and Analysis: It revolves around the clarification for a question or query. It deals with the case studies having individuals or rather a group of individuals. As the subjects are people, there consistently be variables.
- Exploratory Paid Case Study and Analysis: It is meant for the case studies dealing with an enormous scope. It is meant for the fields where there is scope for further research and discoveries. Psychology and Social Studies are among the common subjects utilizing exploratory case studies. The method encourages the research of new thoughts and hypothesis.
- Multiple Paid Case Study and Analysis: The form of case study where data from various studies are employed. It always helps in articulating another case. Most of the students hire the online services of case study writing experts to finish these forms of projects, as it demands extra studies and plethora of investment in the form of time and money.
- Intrinsic Paid Case Study and Analysis: It is a form of study where the case is itself of essential enthusiasm right for investigation. Here, a person, a group or an organization is denoted in the form of a case.
- Instrumental Paid Case Study and Analysis: It is the instrumental research of a case, be it a person, a group, a department, or an organization. This form of case study is helpful in enhancing new experiences into points, manufacture hypothesis, or redrawing speculations.
The case study writing services offered to students are not confined to the variants mentioned above. If your case study and analysis requirements differ from the variants above, then our writers can customize case study writing as per the new guidelines. The writers are having expertise of more than 14 years in the field of academic writing and are credited with over 10,000 case study writer-ups under their belt.
Diverse Forms of Subjects Specified in Case Studies
It is a fact that all forms of case studies utilize subjects. The subjects can be bifurcated into the following –
- Person: In these forms of case studies, the subject is an individual. For example, a tribal girl from deep within desolated forest ends up at a place with modern civilization. She is 12 years old and does not have a language that can be interpret by city experts. Now, to identify her physical and psychological well-being, can experts decode her already inherited language, or they try to pursue her to get modern language aptitude to communicate better?
- Group: The subject in this form of case study would be a specific group. The group can be a department, a family, or even partners. For example, a clan residing in the forests of Africa. The study could revolve around their history, culture, response to the outsiders, ethnic values, lifestyle, customs, etc.
- Location: Here, the study focuses on a location. The study primarily revolves around a region and its atmosphere. For instance, how people in Siberia, Russia adapt to inclement climate and conditions there?
- Organization: The study emphasizes over a specific organization. The subject could revolve around the advent of a person within the organization and the events that followed, or an involuntary event that took place within an organization. For instance, the changes that occurred within Apple during the year 1985-1997, the phase between the termination and the re-entry of its former CEO, Steve Jobs.
- Event: The study, research, analysis, and conclusion are focused over a specific event. For example, how the paradox of global viewpoint on terrorism shifted post September 11 attacks? What reforms were made not just in America but in other parts of the world as well?
The secrets of writing powerful and influential case studies include smart structuring of all components, selection of the correct analysis approach and handling the elements of the chosen subject effectively. Students normally face the dilemma of how to handle each step with perfection, yet to deliver the results that have been never published before.
Therefore, it is always recommended to seek the help of the best case study writing experts online. Order paid case study assignment help and put an end to all your worries at once!