Introduction – BCT NGO WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
Dedicated for the social-economic transformation of the remote and rural areas, Bhoruka Charitable Trust is working for the upliftment of the needy people and especially of the section that is socially underprivileged and weaker. BCT is working for cultural, social, physical and economic development of the rural groups, people and institutions.
The social initiatives:
In 1976, the Bhoruram Jiram Das Public School was founded by BCT so as to offer the formal education to those children who were not otherwise having that. At present, more than 1200 students are the part of BRJD Public School and it continues to edify the young brains. With the vision of expanding the possibilities for academics, the Prabhu Dhan Degree College was opened by BCT in 2012. The trust also runs number of health programmes and camps free of cost. In Bhorugram, eye camps are run by the Chogmal Bhoruka Hospital twice every month that aims for the improvement of eyesight of people and more than 100 people are taken as part for each camp.
Number of features are there in the site of BCT such as:
- The site has full width slider showcasing its activities on its Homepage
- Main page has divisions showcasing the success stories and the news events of BCT.
- The site is responsive enabling visitors to access it on their preferred device. .
- Membership login option on the front page for easy access to all who wants to be a part of the work done BCT.
- Header section showing options for donation for easy access to interested visitors.
- Properly optimized website.
BCT NGO is based on Php technology and developed on WordPress platform.
Days to complete
This is crucial section for all those who want give an online platform to their services. We need 7 working days for completing the site and 3 working days are required for testing. Overall, your site will get ready in 10 working days.
What are you waiting for? Take your business online and drive sales. Drop us a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org